Your wedding day is one of the most days in your life. If you’re lucky, it will only come once, but with an entire lifetime to remember it for.
As the groom, one way you can make your wedding day memorable is by choosing a wedding ring that’s not only stylish, but unique enough to represent you and your special day. After all, your wedding band will always be with you as a solid testament and remembrance of your sacred bond with the one you love.
In this article, we’ll be looking at ten unique wedding bands for men that will best symbolize your undying love to your bride.
- What to Look for in a Unique Men’s Wedding Band
- Unique Men’s Wedding Band Ideas
- Black Onyx Wedding Band with Gold Vein
- Galaxy Series Tungsten Wedding Ring
- Tungsten Wedding Band for Hunting Enthusiasts
- Rose Gold Meteorite Ring With Purple Agate
- Tungsten Ring With Guitar String Inlay
- Cobalt Lava Pattern Ring
- Yellow/White Gold Ring with Titanium Sawtooth Center
- Rustic Bark Men’s Ring
- Abstract Gold Brass Band
- Crumpled Rose Gold Wedding Ring
- Wrapping Up
What to Look for in a Unique Men’s Wedding Band
If you’re looking for an interesting and one-of-a-kind wedding band, you might want to take the following factors into consideration as this will help you find the right one for you.
- Non-Conventional Materials – While gold and silver wedding bands are undoubtedly classy, they’re also the most painfully obvious choices for wedding bands. If unique is what you’re going for, you might want to explore other precious metals. There are many industrial metals today, like tungsten, titanium or tantalum. You can even go for something completely unconventional like ceramic or wood for your wedding ring.
- Unique Colors – One way to express your creativity is to explore various colors other than the usual gold and silver. Black, rose gold and purple are other top choices you might want to look at, since these are all creative and still classy enough for a wedding ring.
- Abstract Shapes and Outlines – For a completely different look, you can have a wedding band that’s not a perfect circle. Later on in this article, you’ll see several examples of unique men’s wedding bands, some of which come in asymmetric or irregular shapes.
- Personalized Touch – Of course, you don’t want a unique wedding band just for the sake of being unique. You want your ring to stand out from the pack because of how well it represents your own personality, as well as that of your bride-to-be. When choosing a unique men’s wedding ring, consider looking for a design that says something about you.
Unique Men’s Wedding Band Ideas
After scouring online jewelry stores and other resources for some of the best and most unique men’s wedding bands, we’ve rounded up several unusual designs you might find interesting.
Black Onyx Wedding Band with Gold Vein
Black Onyx Wedding Band Gold Vein by Gem Foundry Shop. See it here.
This gold and black wedding band is made out of ceramic, a material that’s lighter than most precious metals but still sturdy enough to last a lifetime. It plays with the breathtaking contrast of gold and black for a minimalist yet visually striking wedding ring that’s perfect for grooms with that mysterious vibe. Consider this ring if you want something less flashy than the classic gold band, but with the same level of flair and elegance.
Galaxy Series Tungsten Wedding Ring
Tungsten Galaxy Ring by THREE KEYS. See it here.
This tungsten ring features a hand-mounted opal inlay that looks like a piece of the galaxy trapped inside a stylish black wedding band. It’s unique, eye-catching and perfect for the groom who prefers a dash of color over something simple and plain. It’s made of tungsten alloyed with steel for a tough finish that will withstand just about anything, including constant exposure to water.
Tungsten Wedding Band for Hunting Enthusiasts
Black Tungsten Hunting Wedding Band by Metal Masters Co. See it here.
This tungsten wedding band features the silhouette of a deer and a stag frolicking in the forest. The inlay is made of Koa wood, a unique material that isn’t commonly found in jewelry stores. It has a very manly feel to it and is perfect for the groom who loves hunting or appreciates the beauty of nature.
Rose Gold Meteorite Ring With Purple Agate
Rose Gold Meteorite Ring by Rings Paradise. See it here.
Tungsten has become one of the most desirable wedding ring materials because of its sturdy nature. This tungsten ring takes things a notch higher by featuring a unique combination of silver, rose gold and purple in its finish.
This piece is perfect for the groom who loves to stand out with a ring that’s fancier than the classic plain gold band. Note that it also features an arrow inlay, which someone well-versed in archery or Greek mythology might also appreciate.
Tungsten Ring With Guitar String Inlay
Guitar String Inlay Tungsten Ring by THREE KEYS. See it here.
This is probably one of the simplest, most affordable yet unique wedding rings you can pick for your special day. It’s a very elegant choice for the groom who loves playing the guitar. The tungsten carbide ring has a single bronze inlay that looks like the classic guitar string, which is a simple yet impressive concept. You won’t even have to remove the ring for gig nights, no matter how rowdy you think things will get, since it’s very tough and highly scratch-proof.
Cobalt Lava Pattern Ring
Cobalt Lava Pattern Ring by James Allen. See it here.
This wedding ring is an excellent choice for grooms who enjoy hiking or triathlons or lead particularly active lifestyles. Cobalt is known for being four times harder than gold. It’s also hypoallergenic and scratch resistant, which means this ring will most likely last a lifetime without needing any repair work. It features a lava rock design perfect for those who might have a particular interest in volcanoes, or just about anyone who appreciates a clean, simple design.
Yellow/White Gold Ring with Titanium Sawtooth Center
Gold and Titanium Sawtooth Ring by James Allen. See it here.
This fancy ring is perfect for grooms who favor the classic gold ring, with a twist. A yellow gold and black titanium wedding band like this one shows that you don’t actually have to shy away from the usual gold band just because you want a unique ring. The sawtooth design is a great look someone who loves to live life on the edge.
Rustic Bark Men’s Ring
Handmade Rustic Bark Ring by IMaRRI JWL. See it here.
As we mentioned earlier, finding a unique wedding band for the groom is not just about looking for alternative materials or colors. It could also be about finding differently shaped rings. For example, this ring uses 99.9% silver with 24k gold details, but it looks highly uncommon and attractive. With its rustic design that mimics the look of an oak tree bark, this ring is the perfect choice for nature-loving grooms.
Abstract Gold Brass Band
Rugged Abstract Gold Brass Ring by Jewelry Lab Bali. See it here.
Here’s another asymmetrical ring that’s even more minimalist than the rustic bark piece. Though it looks just like a crumpled gold band, it’s actually made of hammered brass for a one-of-a-kind, bold statement. Apart from its unique qualities, it’s also suitable for couples on a strict wedding budget. You can be sure that this eye-catching wedding band won’t be putting any major dents in your bank account.
Crumpled Rose Gold Wedding Ring
Crumpled Rose Gold Ring Band by Arosha Taglia. See it here.
This lovely rose gold ring was inspired by crumpled paper and the result is a one-of-a-kind jewelry piece that looks like it came straight out of a museum. This wedding band shows unique craftsmanship and is made of sterling silver coated with a thick layer of 18K rose gold.
These unique men’s wedding band ideas barely scratch the surface of non-conventional wedding rings you can get your hands on for your special day. If you don’t find something that you like here, there are many more options available on the market for you to choose from.
When choosing a unique wedding band, one of the most important things to keep in mind is that while it should fit snugly on your finger, it should also make you feel comfortable and express your personality.